Thursday, June 20, 2013

June showers and Flowers from my Garden

So it's been a while since my last post. There have been lots of things happening around here lately! Never a dull moment around here, that's for certain!!

We've had plenty of rain around here lately. Our basement has this cool, pump thingy. It operates like a toilet, it pulls in ground water (that would otherwise be seeping into the basement) through, fills to a certain point, then flushes out to our septic system. 

Two days in a row, I got caught out while shopping in the POURING rain. I was quite unprepared for the deluges. Both days started out gorgeous. The sun was shining brightly, not a cloud in the sky. Suddenly we see the ominous clouds creep in and then it just starts pouring buckets! Each day we were caught out with our umbrellas conveniently stored IN my truck. haha
Deluge 1

Deluge 2
  As time unfolds at our new home, I am surprised to see new plants and flowers pop up in the flowerbeds around the house. I'm not strong on my flowers so forgive me if I get them incorrect. To the best of my knowledge I have captioned the following pics. :) Enjoy!!

White Roses

Red Roses
I have no idea!! Sort of reminds me of a Passion Flower but I don't know what it is.
Well that's all I have to share for this blog post. I will try to blog more frequently from here on out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! The third one is a clematis. ;)
    Miss you guys!
    Many Blessings!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks! Miss you too! <3 Tell everyone we say "hello!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will! :) Keep the posts coming...I love reading about your adventures. I am so glad that you all are adjusting very well there. Sounds like fun!! ;)
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete