Monday, September 8, 2014

Alive and Well

On a tad-bit more serious note, I had a wonderful chat with an old friend from Texas this morning. We were talking about many things, but one thing I remembered during our conversation was to tell her how there is still a Holy Remnant in Massachusetts and in New England. The media would like us all to believe that liberals and Democrats hold the consensus here, but nothing could be further from the truth. We are reminded with small refreshing tokens all around the area such as the following plaque:

We found this large carving of the Ten Commandments while sight-seeing at the Wachusett Mountains. With this said, rest-assured that there are plenty of pagan, lawless people up in our area. I'm sure if you take a step back and look at your area you will probably find the same sort of things that I see here. For me a walk in downtown Boston did not look too far removed from a walk in downtown Austin, TX or at the Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX, etc. The bottom-line is that we as believers need to be intercessors and continue to pray for those that are lost. I will do my part, will you do yours?

Maritza Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment