Thursday, July 24, 2014

May 2014 Vlog

So, yes, it's July. I realize that. If you've been sticking with our adventures though you won't regret checking out this Vlog. Based on April's Vlog, I decided to try this again. Only May had a LOT more stuff happening than April for some reason so here are our May adventures broken down into 3 sections to make it easier for you, the viewer/listener. 

I hope you enjoy hearing about our New England excursions as much as we enjoyed having them. 

So without further adieu, here is Part 1 of 3 for May 2014

Part 1 of 3 - Dino tracks, etc.


Part 2 of 3 - Horse Shoe Crabs, etc.


Part 3 of 3 - Shabbat... with Testimony towards the end!


I think June was shorter.... ;) I'll get that one rolled out maybe as a combo with July since we are almost in August! Wow, can you believe it!!

Yah bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment